Sunday, October 23, 2011

Two Wheel Adventuring

I went on an adventure this weekend with the motorbike. Packed as much as I could on the ride and went camping. This was the first time I have camped off the bike and it was great. As I was riding out I thought about how much I like to ride motorcycles. The overnight excursion was a great time, I encourage everyone to try it. Minimalism is the theme, you quickly learn what you need and what you do not.
Our trip went from Tulsa, OK to Braggs, OK. Only a couple hours away, but it was enough to wash away the city and daily grind. A bad storm rolled during the night, and my tent leaked like sieve. It was uncomfortable but I would do it again.  I am looking forward to the next adventure, and I will make sure it happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment